7 Simple Steps to Help a Man Interested in You!
Getting a man interested in you is not as difficult as it seems. You don’t need to be drop dead gorgeous, or driving a fancy sports car. Many women think men are only attracted to the glamorous side of life, but the fact is that men are attracted to the whole package. Not just the surface beauty, but the confidence that goes with it. Here are some steps to help you get started.
- Fear not, you don’t have to be a size 10 to get his attention. The trick is to make the best of yourself, wear your confidence like a cologne, and smell great. You can handle the sports aspect, and you should if you want to get a man interested in you. But if you want to be loved for who you are, then be sure to add some more substantial oomph.
- Accept who you are. Some people are comfortable with putting themselves down in front of others, while others refuse to do so. Do your best to be comfortable about yourself and always put your best foot forward. It’s amazing the things you can find out about yourself by asking those special questions. Get to know yourself really well, the one you share a home with, that was built by your own hands. You were not born with a built in television, so ask him about his favorite program. If he enjoys watching movies, why not venture out to the movies and relax, laugh and even be entertained. This will shape your relationship so much better.
- Smile. Smiling and cheeks can go a long way to inviting the world to come in and build a relationship.soft lips, dry mouth, red flush, and an easy smile can do so much for a man, and will help you get a man interested in you.
- Talk about things he enjoys talking about. Even if he is not a member of your social circle, find out what he likes and share that with him. Get him to talk about his hobby and it will be a no mistake. People relate better when they have someone to talk about.
- Don’t bring up the past too often. A new guy isn’t going to come running to you to ask for information about one of your exes. The new guy is really interested in the new person, and is more likely to try and get information about an ex from you, no matter how interesting it may be. Concentrate on the present and look forward to being with a man long into the future.
- Let the man take charge. Don’t complain about so many decisions floating around in the relationship. If he feels like he is in charge, then he is probably right.
- Remember to be patient. Sometimes these things take longer than you’d planned, and sometimes he just isn’t ready. If things aren’t progressing as you’d hoped, sit down with him and talk things out. The only thing worse than being left alone is sleeping alone. He may be dying to be with you.
Getting over that man is easier than moving on to the next one. Once you have gone through your short-comings and figureed out that he is not wanting you back, take heart and start moving on without him.
There are choices to be made, and sometime men don’t want what you want, but there are always ways around it. It may take more than one relationship to learn what you really want and get you where you need to be in life, but in the end the payoff will be much worth it.